Tuesday, December 26, 2006

I am Who I am...!! Am I really such an idiot....?

Altruistic, Extrovert, Being Practical, Being Positive, A good to all personality.... Is this what I am....? Or.... A Stupid, Crazy, Idiotic, Freaking crank.... ?

I really don't know..!! I've been trying to be practical, open and outspoken.... thinking that is the best way to have a guilt free mind and more over I wont hurt someone..... But being so has always been proven wrong to me.... Embarrassing and arrogant... this is what the feedbacks of the people whom got hurt by my so called practicality.

I think I have developed myself a character which makes me the person exactly the opposite of what I intended to be.... Today an incident made me realize this idiotic way I'm handling things for myself..... I hurt someone whom I never meant to do so.... In fact I just wanted to keep something under control but ended up screwing myself up.

I have to think again the way I behave among others.... The way I handle things with people..... The way I speak... The way I express my thoughts.... The whole freaking social face of mine has to be changed....

No comments: