Sunday, December 24, 2006

Here In Back Again....

What am I doing here...... What keeps me coming back in here. In fact the truth is..... I always wanted to get in here and start writing something. But...... after posting some blogs.... my intention started fading away..... I wasn't really caring to spend even an hour of mine for this. Its the blogging I'm talking about......

Yes.... The urge that provoked me to start blogging...... its the same urge kept me out of it. The quest for new things once lead me here. But the same quest drove me off from spending a little time for penning my thoughts as words in this.... Is it Good....

Nope..... Theoretically, keen to learn & explore new things is good. But..... it really isn't as it may seem. It doesn't matter that you know many things..... What matters is how much you really know in the things you really have known. I do browse for hours reading articles, One day an Article about Atlantis the next day an Article about the socialization in Mars..... But all this is none if I'm not strong in what I'm.

I'm really finding it hard to keep me on track. But my mind finds its way of getting out of it.... always. Now that I have set it on track once again. I really don't know how long I will be able to hold on.....

No comments: