Thursday, June 29, 2006

My Sister....Forever...

Today I lost my sister...... and I'm blogin here with my heart full of grief..... "Lost is lost and cannot be gained back" atleast I have the privilege to express about her at this juncture....

Bamini...... A Clever... Charming...Smart... Beautiful... Thoughtfull...Humourous...Lively... Energetic..... gal I have ever met in in my life.... She was a gal who I always wished to be with as a brother. She told me once "U are teasing me a lot... as my brother always used to do.....". From then... I started calling her as "my dear sister".... One and only sister I ever had with the same wavelength. I have no blood companions and I wish I had a elder sister from my childhood. But I got her only in at a later part of my life still it is not that late and I was happy for that.

She was one lively and energetic person who always had a smile in her face.... Even now I remember only her smiling face. She is like me.... Who reveals her self only to person she is intimate with. Today her love has taken her to heaven.... and leaving all her memories as an ever lasting trace in me.

There are times where she had hurt me at my possesiveness.... she had teased me at my kiddish nature.... she had adviced me at of my anger..... she had helped at my tough times.... and she never let me a chance in helping her out of her problems..... I still wish I should have been there in India at this time.... Atleast I could have seen her face for one last time..... I think she always wanted to me to remember her smiling face......

My sister....
Our relation may have lasted brief....
But today I'm full of grief....
With all your memories in me.....
I'm sure U will always be there with me....
Its just the end of ur life.....
But I'm sure there is no ending for ur love.....
No one can replace U for sure....
Now that U have filled in my heart forever....

Anything excess is tough to express thru words.... And I'm feeling it now.... So far I haven't lost a loved one..... But it is really hard to digest that U are first on the list.....

Rest in peace my sister.... Will join U once my time comes for me.....

No comments: